- 2 chicken thighs (cut into small cubes)
- 200 grams of whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 and 1 / 2 cup of rice pilau
- 1 garlic clove, (finely chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 / 2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons of "creme fraiche"
- 2 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of "chives" baby spring onion chopped baby
- 1 / 4 cup of water with a teaspoon of Gravy (if you have no gravy, use the same amount of water with a tablespoon of plain flour ½ cube of meat stock)
- Salt and mint leaves to taste
Place a tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan until very hot. Once hot, add the garlic, the bay leaf and a pinch of salt, and stir-fry the garlic (which is pretty fast) adding the chopped chicken once the garlic is golden, stir regularly with a wooden spoon so that the chicken can be sealed all-over, let the chicken gain a little colour, and at this stage add the wine, the chilli oil and the fresh mushrooms.
Serve and garnish with mint, which is also to eat as is super delicious and compliments the dish. If you fancy something more exotic arrange more chopped mint and use it instead of chopped chives.