Recipe Ingredients: (eneugh for 4 people)
- 4-5 "balls" of Angel Hair Pasta (about 200grs)
- 150grs hake+ 150grs salmon (other fish can be chosen and use even more varieties) (cut the fish in small cubes)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 piece of ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of parsley "or coriander" (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tomato pulp "passata"
- 1 cube of chicken or fish stock (fish stock is better)
- Salt, Black Pepper, paprika, chilli powder (a pinch of each)
- Olive oil and water (sufficient)
At this point I've added the a pinch of each condiment, salt, b. Pepper, paprika chilli powder as well as the tomato pulp plus 2 glasses of water and the Angel hair pasta which I crushed with my hands to become just small bits of pasta I also added the stock cube. Then I let this cook for around 5-7 minutes, finally I turned the heat off and added the chopped herb (parsley or coriander) also added a few mint leaves that not only improve the visual they improve flavour and help digestion, I also toasted a few bits of bread and made some croutons, for a lovely soup meal. Enjoy!!