Recipe Ingredients: (enough for 4)
* 1 pack of Quorn "pieces" (or soy) about 250 to 300grs
* 200grs squash pumpkin (peeled and cut into cubes)
* 1 can of chopped tomatoes (or fresh peeled tomatoes 400grs chopped)
* 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and diced)
* 2 red-skinned potatoes (peeled and diced)
* 8 medium mushrooms (cut in quarters)
* 1 can of beans (rinsed and drained)
* 2 large carrots (peeled and cut into pieces)
* 1 large onion (chopped)
* A small turnip (peeled and cut in cubes)
* 1 / 2 teaspoon turmeric
* 1 red pepper (chopped)
* 3 garlics (chopped)
* A bunch of parsley (chopped, reserve some leafs for presentation)
* Salt, pepper, and olive oil "sufficient"
How to prepare:
Place a lid not fully covered and cook covered over low heat for about a minimum 30 minutes, taste to see if this as you like and add to taste the salt pepper, as well as the mushrooms and cook another 4 minutes. Finally add the parsley and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Then you only need to serve and decorate the dish, when I tried this recipe I decided that it would be very good served with a nice cold Rose Wine, or a good sparkling white. Kisses and bon apetit! ...