Sunday 12 October 2008

Multicolore Salmon Pasta

If you look above it already looks delicious, but you can give it a touch of luxury with very little money. I dedicate this dish to my niece Siobhan, she loves pasta dishes.


Recipe Ingredients:

  • 1 large onion (minced)
  • 2 garlic cloves (minced)
  • 250mls of single cream
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 10 large mushrooms (chopped roughly)
  • 1 bunch of parsley
  • 3 large pieces of salmon (cut into small cubes)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • pinch of paprika (smoky sweet)
  • a shot of port
I done this in a wok (as better heat distribution), place a couple of olive oil spoons into the wok, let it get very hot (it starts smoking a bit) throw in the onion and the garlic, cook until translucent then throw in the salmon and the mushrooms, cook for about 3 minutes. Then add the port shot and the paprika pinch cook for a minute then add the cream saving a little in a glass to this you add two egg yolks and mix well than mix this in with the mains sauces to thicken it once velvety thick add the parsley finely chopped and serve it over your pasta, add one final parsley leaf on top for decorating and you done...very easy and quick.
For the pasta you choose the one you like best like fettuccine or tortellini whatever, just egg pasta or just spinach or even mixed like I chose, mine were egg, spinach and tomato pasta. Not only gives a lot of colour you get multilevelled tasting pasta. See finished dish bellow.

No comments:

Attribute

If you use any recipes from this site on your blog and/or are inspired by them in the making of a dish on your blog, please acknowledge it by attributing a link as a thank you concerning it's source.... THANK YOU.

PS:
No spam or advertizing will ever be plubished here, don't even try as all comments are checked before publishing.
If you want to place an advert here, payment must be arranjed first.

Rico - Tried and Tested Recipes

Hi my name is Rico (short for Ricardo) will regularly add more food content to this blog, all my recipes are tried and tested, as I make them and eat them as well as my family, so I wouldn't give you something that is not good.

Recipes published here, will try to conform to the following criteria:

-Easy to create or bake.
-Will be nutritious, wholesome and healthy as well as economical too.
- Will be varied and inventive, mostly created by me.
-Occasionally I will treat you to some indulgent ones. But just as a treat. lol :)
- If I use other blog recipes will be to pey homenage and I will definitly link it, appreciated if the same is done for mine.

I will try to respond to all comments made, and visit their owners, however I run a no strings attached blog here when I comment on other blogs I do not expect to have them come here the same way I don't accept if I am commented on that the person will expect my visit to their blog, no commitments, but as I said I will try.

I also want this opportunity to say, thank you al that have continuously vsited me and new people visiting me you are the reason why I am here, I am not here just to get numbrs or self publicise, I am here for real friends and real opinions and to be nice to all. THANK YOU ALL :) xx

Don't just visit in a rush...subscribe to a feed, get updated automatically when I put new foods up, it is fun.