- 2 Large Potatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Celery Sticks (coarsely sliced, I removed strings first, unless you using baby or celery heart)
- 1 Garlic Clove (finely chopped)
- 2 Carrots (finely sliced)
- 12 Stringless Runner Beans "large" (finely sliced)
- salt black pepper and olive oil (sufficient)
Once cooked blitz it all to form the smooth silky purée , once that is achieved add the runner beans and the carrots let these cook for another 20-25 minutes and there...it's ready to eat, obviously let it cool a little you don't want to burn your mouth like I did lol ... cheers!!! Is that easy.
In Portugal if you want a soup to be more of a meal, like ...you just want to have the soup for lunch/dinner just add to the soup once done one sliced boiled egg per person inside the soup, easy and delicious alternative.