And here are the cooked vegetables.
- 1/2 green pepper (just for flavour thinly sliced)
- 250grs Charlotte onions (pealed and halved)
- 250grs pomodorino tomatoes or any sweet baby tomatoes (with a criss cross cut)
- 1 large courgette
- 1 large piece on broccoli (cut into pieces)
- 350grs cod fillet cut into portions (about 4-5)
- 200grs pealed and uncooked king prawns
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- some cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- and some olive oil (to put in various things)
- 1 lemon (cut into two halves, for juicing)
- 1 small bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
Potato marinade (to be applied once potato is parboiled):
salt & pepper to taste; paprika & olive oil (toss it)
Prawn marinade (applied to raw prawn):
Cayenne pepper; lemon juice (1/2); garlic slithers & salt and pepper taste.
Cod marinade (applied to raw cod portions):
Lemon juice (1/2); garlic slithers & salt and pepper taste.
At the same time put in another tray the sweet potatoes also pealed and cubed, drizzle a little olive oil and sprinkle salt, cook in (200c) the oven for about 15 minutes, pull the potato and onions tray out and spread the tomatoes and the green pepper (all this time the fish is marinating) put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes, at this stage put the broccoli steaming (should be done in 15-20 minutes) and all the other food is ready.
When they are about 3 minutes to finish cooking place the griddle on the stove and when pipping hot place the fish fillets skin up and cook until you can see the fish changing in colour indicating that is cooked up to half way then with a spatula turn around, get someone to start dishing the veg :) and by the time they finish the fish is cooked (use your judgement) them place the prawns in the griddle pan and follow same advice as the fish, just be aware the prawns cook very very quick indeed. Then just assemble it all on the plate and you can see the result bellow (don't forget the touch Parsley).