Ingredients for Recipe: (for the 3 people)
- 3 chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 1 bunch of chives (half diced, half just strips) "see photo"
- 1 piece of chorizo the length of the chicken thigh (chopped into strips)
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes (cut in pieces)
- 1 / 2 cup of milk + 1 cup of milk (for purée)
- 2 garlic cloves, (1 cut into strips for the thighs, 1 thin sliced for tomato sauce)
- 3 tablespoon of cheddar cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of butter for the mash + 1 more
- 1 flat teaspoon of chilli powder
- 6 large potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- some coriander leaves.
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- optional if you want the thighs also spicy, 1 red chilli (sliced thin into strips without seeds or veins)
Let them rest half an hour helps helps them to gain taste, put a little olive oil in a frying pan and once hot put the salt and pepper well as the thighs frying, seal and make the thigh golden brown turning them around until the whole thigh is golden, pour contents of the skillet (frying pan) into a pan and pour in also the can of tomatoes and the remaining garlic garlic. Once it boils, turn down the heat and let it cook for about 5 minutes, add the chilli powder and turn the thighs around , and let it cook 5 more minutes. Now remove the thighs from the sauce and cut them into slices, and put the butter (1 tablespoon) milk and cheese cubes into the sauce, , , once incorporated it makes a very creamy sauce.
Of course at the same time do the potatoes. Put the potato cubes in a pan with boiling water and they will take about 10 minutes to be cooked, once they are cooked and drained and mash them. In a milk pan put, a glass of milk warming up with a tablespoon full of butter, and once hot so that the butter is melted pour it into the mashed potatoes also adding the salt, ground black pepper, chopped chives and a of pinch of nutmeg, stir well dish it and put the slices of chicken on top and the sauce around. Don't forget the coriander leaves as these are not just decoration, eaten with the sauce gives it a special taste.