- 10 Small potatoes with skin (cut into quarters)
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 sliced of halloumi cheese about 1/2cm thick
- 1 Lamb fillet (about 300grs, marinated in salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice..for 20-30mins)
- 300grs mushrooms (cut into quarter, I used mixed brown and white for greater flavour)
- 1 parsley bunch (finely chopped)
- 1 soup spoon of butter
- a little olive oil
- 1 tea spoon of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- a little lemon juice
While someone serves, you should have a hot griddle, and a little pepper and lemon drops over each halloumi cheese, the griddle must be non stick (don't have one use a non stick pan or frying pan) put a drizzle of olive oil and grill the cheese for about 1 &1/2 minute on each side, and then plate it ...see picture.
This meal also goes well, if you want to replace the meat , with for example home made fish cakes..you decide.. bom apetite!!!